View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
dday
EcoModding Lurker

Ok here is some more information. 4 batteries in the back are interstate srm-27 the two up front are actavator dc-27. The two batteries up front are sealed units that have the little window for checking green is good Black is bad. both are green and were reading 13.26v and 13.20v after the load test, 15 second 300 amp draw. Both kept climbing after the test. So the difference could be that I checked voltage on one quicker after the test than the other one. All the batteries in the back were also load tested and checked with the hydrometer. hydrometer check read 1250 on all the cells in the interstates. And they were reading 12.98 before the load test. After load test the interstates were reading 12.81

After all that I took it out for a road test. Headed toward town (slight up hill grade) tried to keep it in the 200 amp range. Turned around and headed back. total of 3.3 miles Then checked the voltages again.

front two read 12.92 and 12.91 back four read 12.81 12.82 12.82 12.81 volts.

I cheched all the connections even the motor and no warm spots on this run. I will check the wheels and see if any are dragging. I don't feel any drag while coasting. But will check with wheels off the ground.

Thanks for all the help