Thread: Gadgetman
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #45 (permalink)
Gadgetman
Banned

The very strength of your response is, as I can see, uncalled for, mcrews.

I am only concerned that the sheer power behind such negativity will necessarily preclude any "fair" response to any of my posts. No matter what data is presented, it will suffer from presentiment and bias.

For a group so into fuel efficiency, why is it I only see the posts of the dissenters and naysayers?

I believe it is because they choose not to be drawn into any battles with people like yourself.

It is a shame, truly, that none of you hear ever recognize that I am willing to allow you to do whatever testing on my process that you wish, and I will provide the modification at no cost, just to see the data that is produced.

Is there no one out there to accept my offer and end this silly condescension and derisive commentary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrews View Post
Ron, please pay attention now. When someone here posts a random claim, we usually ask if they aba tested the mod. A simple quick search of aba or a-b-a proves that out. so your first "as I see here' is false.

2. FOURCE INTO A PARADIGM SHIFT HELLO>>>>RON...... HELLO!!!
we've got guys strapping political signs under their cars!!!!!
we've got guys with kammbacks on their cars!!!!!!
we've got guys saying snake oil works (i had to.....)
we've got guys removing side mirriors......

the list goes on and is long and distinguished....

You are claiming that WE don't think uotside of the box!!!????

Are you really that clueless in your respones that your entire post seem to be a 'cut n paste' form response to anyone that challenges you!
This is ECOMODDER not YahooCarForums

Please, if you've come to play with the big boys bring your "A-Game".