Thread: Sinclair C5
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 11:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
pkepneriv
EcoModding Lurker

Thumbs up selling my Sinclair C5 and I'm in Dallas, Tx

I am selling my Sinclair C5 after owning it for many many years. I am asking $400.00 or best offer. The body and frame are in nice shape. The rear wheels are original and the front wheel is an alloy spoked wheel for added stability. It still have the original front wheel cover. The little car does peddle and stops fine. The original controller, motor, belt and battery have been removed. It does have an upgraded freewheel on the rear axle to allow it to go faster. It also has an upgraded handlebar stem and brake levers. The tires hold air. It still has the wheel covers for the side but is missing the center caps for them. The trunk is intact and has a working lock but not the original key. The front headlight works fine as well as the rear running light. The cables that went to the battery are still there. I would love for this to go to someone that could take care of it and enjoy it for many many more years. I am including a picture of what a new one looks like just so you will have an idea on what it looks like in case you have never seen one. If you have any questions at all please feel free to call, text or email.

Thanks,
Paul
214-641-6717
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SinclairC5.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	7420