Thread: Eaarth
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #148 (permalink)
Thymeclock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilBlanchard View Post
Listen, the scientific consensus is the global climate change is being affected by human activity -- that is the reality.
As I said, your conceptualization of reality is consensus. Political reality. That is your concept of reality.

Another goal of this well endowed political movement is the curtailment of "human activity". If we could just get rid of those pesky humans, earth (excuse me, I must spell it "eaarth") would be nirvaana, or utopiaa or an unspoiled staate of naature.

Quote:
Sure, there are doubts and unknowns, and science is finding out about the unknowns; and the only disagreements on GCC are about the rate of the changes, and minor details. But, there is no scientific doubt about the general causes of this current global climate change.
What do you call a society in which doubt is regulated - one in which the fundamental premise can never be doubted, where only the minor details can be questioned if they brook no disagreement?

Belief leaves little or no room for doubt.

Quote:
I'm not making it up, and it is not political.
No, I'm not saying you are making anything up. You are simply regurgitating the indoctrination you have embraced without questioning it, and it IS very political. It was Aal Gore's pet project - so don't pretend that it isn't political.

Quote:
You are obviously not convinced and that is your prerogative. But that doesn't mean it isn't fact.
The important thing, to which you are in denial is that it doesn't MAKE it fact.

Quote:
If you don't believe in the Theory of Gravity, doesn't mean you will float away -- and eventually you will recognize the reality that the scientists know what they are talking about on both gravity and global climate change, because it will affect you along with the rest of us.
And those scientists who are in disagreement with the global warming scam are not really scientists, right? Perhaps it will get to the point where they will have to be silenced by authorities. All in the name of 'science'. All for the good of mankind. All for the 'global community'.

Welcome to 1984.

Newspeak: Eaarth

And the sheeple said: "Baa, baa, baa."

Last edited by Thymeclock; 12-04-2010 at 10:01 PM..