Thread: Hydrogen Engine
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 06:35 AM   #60 (permalink)
IamIan
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tf4624 View Post
Yes for Example there is a fuel cell that runs 300 percent.. but I wont reveal my sources quite yet
Interesting... so you are claiming to produce over unity with a fuel cell?
Where does your 'techy' show that additional 200% come from? ... or are you creating energy from nothing?

Sorry to be blunt ... but, your 'word' for it , isn't good enough ... Just like any scientific work ... the data must be peer reviewed and repeatable.

If you want to disagree with the proven scientific world ... you have to provide peer reviewed , repeatable proof of your own.

Quote:
Im not about to tell you everything, thats not how it works..
Of course that is 100% exactly how it works.

In science the work must be explained in detail ... that detail given to a independent 3rd party for review ... and the results must be repeatable.

In business to make money from and idea you have to use / implement the idea ... the most effective way to prevent the competition from stealing your idea once you start implementing it and using it ... is with intellectual protections laws , such as patents .... etc... which also require you to disclose what it is that you are doing, in detail.

In our own personal lives ... I have reasons to think the answer is A ... if you want to claim the answer is B ... people will disagree with ... unless you can provide a strong enough case to support your B answer.

Nice or not ... it all comes down to this ... your word for it isn't good enough ... if you have the 'techy' ... bring it.

Quote:
From your previous posts you act as if you know it all and won't accept other things other then what you have in your head.
you have misunderstood or mis-translated.

My first post was to offer a variety of options which I think would be plausible... if anyone needed further 'techy' , about any of those I am happy to give it to them.

I also already said ... I don't know your 'techy' ... so I definitely do not know it all ... I have been trying to encourage you to ... bring the 'techy'.

I can't know what your claims are based on until you tell me.

If you want me or anyone to accept what you are telling them ... you have to correctly explain it ... you have to ... bring the 'techy'.

Quote:
Presenting? your the one presenting things... my presentation is the idea which would eventually be followed by the answers you seek.. but I won't be posting them anytime soon cause it seems to me you rather argue then gain knowledge from someone else on this technology.
Correct I presented several known methods in which water or hydrogen either one could be used in beneficial ways to MPG.

If you refuse to provide any 'techy' ... and if you refuse to explain your claims ... than that refusal is 100% on you.

just to remind you ... you already posted that you would bring the 'techy' ... are you going back on your word now?

Even if you have no 'techy' yourself... because you do not understand enough to know what is going on ... you should still have some peer reviewed , repeatable data / observation that you based your opinions on.

But until you provide some of that to us ... all you have is a opinion ... from a random poster on the internet.

If you got the 'techy' ... bring it.