Thread: Hydrogen Engine
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 10:34 AM   #89 (permalink)
IamIan
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethedethius View Post
I am by NO means an engineer.
You don't have to be an engineer.

But if you want to learn anything from anyone ... you have to be willing to try and understand what is being described to you ... which will sometimes include technical details and math.

If you don't understand something , ask ... if you are uncertain about something , ask ... if you think it works differently than someone claimed or described to you , explain your reasons why you think it works differently ... They should do the same if they disagree with you ... people will not always agree ... even when they share all the same information , knowledge, and experience... but as long as you refuse to participate ... your lack of understanding is your choice.

By outright refusing to even try to follow what people are trying to explain to you ... technical or not ... involving math or not ... it is like asking to learn the piano but refusing to touch one.

- - - - - -

If you do not understand why I gave the ~82.3% efficiency number , ask.

If you do not understand some of the steps involved with getting to that ~82.3% efficiency ... ask.

If you disagree with some of the data, or analysis , explain why you disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethedethius View Post
ok no one provided any useful input,

There is no useful input here.
As the saying goes ... we can lead a horse to water, we can't make them drink.

I wish you the best of luck ... if you ever change your mind and are willing to participate in questions and doing your part to try and understand what others share with you ... feel free to come back ... ask ... participate ... there are allot of knowledgeable and friendly people on this site ... they are good resource for you... the only fee charged is your effort.