Thread: Hydrogen Engine
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 12:34 PM   #91 (permalink)
UFO
Master EcoModder

Colorado - '17 Chevrolet Colorado 4x4 LT
90 day: 23.07 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethedethius View Post
I think what I was hoping for was... Yea I did it and it worked, Yea I tried it and it was absolute failure, car blew up! Something around that area... The problem with talking about something when you don't have the experience in dealing with it is well, you don't have experience.

A math genius can talk all the equations in the world about the pidgins but will never be able to get it absolutely right. Even Einstein didn't get everything right, it took experiences to learn from which are getting us closer to the truth *Not that einstein is ANYTHING short of a absolute genius*.

Usually the way math/science/chemistry starts out is an experiment, that experiment succeeds or fails and then you try to explain it. But without having that experiment you are doing nothing but making an educated guess which would unproven and unsubstantiated unless you had valid proof to prove your theory.

Not to belittle anyone here as you all seem very smart, I'm just a guy who knows a lot and how to improvise, something about brain and sponge... I'm not sure what they're talking about. But when someone wants to lower their drag on the car, they don't plop the stuff on and haul butt off into the sunset, they do scientific test taking into consideration wind speed/direction, and rather they are behind another vehicle or going up a hill, rain factors, etc. Dig me?
Having a mathematical/scientific background is not only useful in running and quantifying experiments and results, it gives a great intuitive guide as to what to try and what you know will never work. It's not the "box" ad-hoc inventors like to claim one needs to work outside of.