View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 02:56 AM   #246 (permalink)
vacationtime247
Master EcoModder

The Toylet - '87 Toyota Supra 350 Chevy V8 / 700R4

In-Durrrr-Oh - '09 TMEC Enduro TMEC 200cc Enduro
90 day: 60.9 mpg (US)

Tem-poo - '86 Ford Tempo GL 4 Door 2.0 Liter Diesel 5 Speed
90 day: 47.52 mpg (US)

Ass Tick - '01 Pontiac Pontiac Aztek GT 5 Door

Green Baby Poop Stain - '01 Pontiac Aztek Aztek Base Model

Black Track - '01 Pontiac Aztek GT
Always wanted to design a rear mounted fluid squirter. Except, they'd be getting a dose of liquid Aircraft Stripper all over their hood. They wouldn't think a thing about it if the paint solvent didn't land on their windshield. No amount of buffing and waxing gonna take that out!
Depends on what kind of jerk I'm dealing with on how they get treated. Here's what I typically do:

1. The guy who pulls up, tailgaiting, waiting for traffic to pass so he can get by. Ok, I'll continue my current speed and allow him to pass by pulling to the right of the road. So he can see around and get by.

2. The idiot who won't pass, but insists on tailgaiting you, driving stupid. Sit back and enjoy the ride because I can be a real prick. It's 5 mph under the limit and I don't care if its a 30 mph zone. Instead of timing lights to get through, we're stopping if possible. Typically, even the worst tailgater will go around.

3. Everyone is in a line of traffic. Stacked 5-7 deep, you're the 3rd or 4th car back. Driver comes up so fast and close to your bumper you can smell his breath. Flashing his lights, moving to the left to try and see around. It will take a while to pass that semi on the right. What really drives 'em nuts is slowing down when you get to the cab area. Get your cell phone and pretend to be engrossed in conversation. Ignore every stupid gesture and move they make. Then, after 3-5 minutes of 'talking' go ahead and get over. Trust me, they will not be happy.
VT247

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadeTreeMech View Post
As have I, but in the spirit of good will, washer fluid is I think the best deterant. Heck, how would an officer of the law see a problem with it? THose washer fluid pumps have about what, 2 psi? You have to be awfully close to hit anyone with the fluid, or moving along pretty well.

(But secretly, I'd have preferred it to be deer piss or some such smelly concoction.......)