View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 07:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
texanidiot25
Master EcoModder

Formula - '96 Firebird Formula/Trans-Am
90 day: 19.31 mpg (US)
I was thinking the same thing about the map. Or, draw the circle based on the known speed limits, and the car's range at said speeds. For instance, areas along the freeway would be around the Leaf's ~70 mile highway range, and city streets where the leaf is capable of 100 miles would show an adjusted shape of the circles... If that makes sense.

Nissan's oddly bulbous shapes, swept back headlamps, rear window end-shape, roofline, and it's great big rump!

I find the Leaf kind of ugly, I had to laugh a little when the Nissan rep said that they didn't design it to stand out. It's anything but conventional looking to the US.

Even $3 would be more than what it actually costs for a business to charge the Leaf.

Lets see how far it can go

"All I know about music is that not many people ever really hear it. [...] But the man who creates the music is hearing something else, is dealing with the roar rising from the void and imposing order on it as it hits the air. What is evoked in him, then, is of another order, more terrible because it has no words, and triumphant, too, for the same reason. And his triumph, when he triumphs, is ours." -Sonny's Blues

Last edited by texanidiot25; 12-22-2010 at 07:33 PM..