Thread: Eaarth
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 03:35 PM   #348 (permalink)
Thymeclock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilBlanchard View Post

Conspiracy theories require extraordinary proof.
But your scientific theories require NO proof. It's 'heads I win, tails you lose'.

Quote:
Accusing the messenger of personal failings doesn't work, either. Are you calling me a fool and a stooge?
YES. And not just you but all the other gullible fools (useful idiots) who subscribe to this politically expedient hoax. There are two possibilities: either you are a fanatical 'believer' and are doing it out of pure belief (see below), or your activism is paying off for you in some tangible way.

Quote:
Have you even glanced at my online record? I'm guessing I have at least 20,000 posts all over the Internet, and as many emails. I have put my name on every single one of 'em. Check my record; and then if you still feel like calling me a fool, then you've got bigger problems than me. Read my blog, look at my CarBEN EV open source design -- I am a serious, concerned, civil person, and I don't appreciate being accused of being a shill.
You definitely, unequivocally are a zealot as befits your own description. The "record" you just described shows that this is your raison d'etre. You are getting something out your avowed, extensive activity as an activist, otherwise you would not be obsessed with it.

Quote:
But, we can choose to change before we are forced to.
Obviously if enough useful idiots support this movement we will eventually be forced by a Leftist government to comply with whatever legal regulations and restrictions they enact. That's the real "forced" part. It won't just be theoretical - it will be rammed down our throats, like every other coercive measure. But the first step is to generate mass acceptance of it (which is what this movement is trying to do.)

Quote:
Isn't that what our knowledge and intelligence is for?
Look at it from the other end of the telescope: knowledge and intelligence can be utilized to make people aware of a political ploy when they see it. This activist movement is dependent upon mass delusion, as in the Emperor's New Clothes: the 'experts' declared that the clothes were real, the king bought into it and everyone else fell into line and saluted the idea, agreeing that it must be true - (well, almost everyone... )

The Following User Says Thank You to Thymeclock For This Useful Post:
t vago (01-01-2011)