View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Prophet
EcoModding Lurker

New Member - Washington

Greetings,

New member here, looking to get lots of tips and leech off some wisdom, and of course share in my experiences!
Currently have a 95 camry, that I'm looking to do some aero serious work to...it used to get 38 @ 70mph freeway driving...after having a belt break mid trip...it now (lucky it even runs) gets around 28. Looking to do some engine work, and do some serious body modification.

And a 01 f250 with the 5.4 in it...looking to add enhancements to improve it (it's my tow rig on weekends, for a travel trailer) towing with it...such as the nicely angled rear bed covers I've seen some fabricate. Plus of course, utilizing manty of the tips I've already been reviewing on this site, for better driving habits. Oh...and getting the mileage guages for all the rigs...

I'm currently working full time in the Information Technology field, and looking to return to school, for some additional training, in auto body painting, bodywork, welding, etc, to learn the car side of doing all the work myself, but will be reaching out for the wisdom I don't have, from an aurodynamics side!!

Looking forward to it!