View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 02:35 PM   #143 (permalink)
user removed
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
I missed nothing. He chose to purchase one of the most inefficient small cars in the market. Then he brags about his percentage over EPA mileage. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

I explained my choice clearly, and my mileage will climb as I learn to drive my car more effectively, and the ambient temps rise above freezing here. Even with E10 and cold temps I am still beating EPA highway easily on my car.

You also made a comment about the difference between highway mileage between manual and auto versions of my car, a situation which was reversed in the 2010 model year. You used that information to conclude that the manual was more efficient, but the 2010 data refutes your assumption. You also admitted you knew nothing about the CVT when you asked if it even had a neutral position in the gear shifter.

If you want to drive a diesel that's your choice, and Sentra can make his choices freely as well, but when you come here and trash those who, for whatever reason, choose to drive a car that shifts it's gears automatically, your hypocrisy is obvious.

You and Sentra wish to trash others for driving autos, when it's their right to choose what they drive, not yours. Two years ago I drove 2 different cars that beat both yours and his easily. I was also driving twice as many miles, but the fuel cost was still below $200 per month.

Using yours and Sentras rationale and attitude, I guess I should conclude that both of you are Morons for driving cars that could not touch my VX or Insight.

Whats good for the Goose etc.

You called me stupid before when I stated that driving for mileage does not mean you should suffer verbal abuse for your car choices.

I guess that means you are stupid for not driving something that gets 100 MPG right?
After all you and Sentra are soo much smarter than the rest of us peons, at least in your mind.