View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 07:05 AM   #162 (permalink)
user removed
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SentraSE-R View Post
Welll, this is the third time this moron has been the target of Mech's venom when he's targeted my SE-R. Time for an end one way or another. His first post says it. He took this thread to the crapper when he joined it. I'm out of it.
The thread went to the crapper after you chose to pound a fellow member for driving an automatic in NYC and Long Island. My first post was reply number 15.

It went to crap when you hijacked the thread around post 115 to belittle people who drive autos, when, by YOUR own admission your wife drives an auto. I guess it's OK for her to decide to do so when she has a reason to make that decision, but when someone else decides to do the same they don't deserve your respect.

I have seen this same attitude towards others in many other threads from you and when I see it in the future you will be called out for that attitude as soon as I read it.

If you want to practice self righteousness and hypocrisy do it elsewhere or face the consequences.

This thread is about automatics. The Sonata hybrid you begged someone (on another forum) to allow you to accompany them on a transcontinental trip, was GUESS WHAT!

AUTOMATIC!

That's hipocrisy, by any rational definition.

Your request was rejected becasue the driver knew there was a real chance that he would not make it on two tanks of fuel with the addtional weight of a passenger.

FACT!

It is not my desire to drive you or any other person from contributing to the information and knowledge of the sum total of contributors in this forum. I am here to learn, not to wade through inconsiderate and self righteous rubbish.

You were not the target of my VENOM, your own Venom was the cause of my responses to your attitude towards others.

regards
Mech