View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 02:24 PM   #30 (permalink)
Ford Man
Master EcoModder

I haven't been to a movie in probably close to 10 years, so like I said I don't know what the house rules are, but if they are relying on concessions to be profitable they need to raise their admission rates. There have also been times when I have just stopped at a convienience store and bought a drink then decided I wanted something to eat as well and stop at a a fast food joint to get a burger, but I didn't buy another drink and they've never said anything about me bringing in the drink I had already bought a few minutes earlier. If they did I'd abide by their rules, but would go somewhere else to get something else to eat. That's just like when I travel and need the use of a bathroom I usually buy something as a courtesy for the use of their facilities, but usually not until after I've been to the restroom and am ready to leave, but a couple years ago I had them tell me at a place I stopped I had to buy something before using their restroom, so I just turned around and went somewhere else.