View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 01:44 PM   #32 (permalink)
Arragonis
The PRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadeTreeMech View Post
Switch to win 7. I have win 7 pro 64 bit and it is insanely stable. Reminds me of XP on steroids.
+1 for Win 7 - if I may "get down with the youth" for a moment, it has 'rocked' since the original Beta. I've run Linux on and off since RH5.5 in the 90s but none of them have ever made it as a permanent feature on my boxes, and I'm a dev. Win 7 is MUCH better on my netbooks than Linux too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piwoslaw View Post
Peugeots that burn their position light bulbs more often than many people smoke cigarettes. Supposedly it's something about them getting fried by the voltage at high rpms. Some Pug owners replace their bulbs every 2-3 months. I keep my rpms low, so no problems here, but once Dad-in-law borrowed the car for a weekend and brought it back with 3 burned out position lights
We had that issue with our Ovlov - there was a fix of some kind, can't remember if it was software or hardware related as we were falling out with the stealer at the time - but it stopped the monthly bulb replacement dance. Luckily as I could never get the rear ones back in easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piwoslaw View Post
Maybe EcoModder knows something you don't?
The blonde on the left is quite cute, the other one looks kind of like she's been smacked with a ladder...