View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 05:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
ChazInMT
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
Hey Mort.

Answer me this...what is gasoline??? What chemicals make up Gasoline? What is the main element? What elements are in the air the engine uses?

What are the main elements of water?

Now, can you put these 2 things together in your mind? The main element in Gasoline is the same element in the water you wanna use for fuel. So in effect, all you are doing is adding a tiny bit more fuel to the engine with an HHO generator. You still need 14/1 fuel air. No magic bullet because the fuel used to be water instead of gasoline.

HHO IS 100% Unworkable. 100%. No if's, and’s, or but’s. The claims made by people, like the claims you made in your post, are all based on blithering facts that do not relate to the real facts involved in a combustion engine. To ignorant people who don't know better it sounds reasonable. But to those who do know better, it is like you’re saying, "I had 3 fish for dinner last night and my son is 6 years old, and since the water in the toilet goes down the drain in a clockwise direction, this HHO Generator can improve mileage by 100%!"