View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 12:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
electricman
electricman

The First electricfly Event - "Electricfly Aero Mods"

The First electricfly Event - "Electricfly Aero Mods" is now being promoted, and runs on Sunday, April 10, 2011 from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Speakers wanted! If you have something to share on the subject topics, I am looking for Aeromod Instructors, Assistants, and Exibitors! If you just want to see and learn - Sign up as an Aeromods Observer!

Limited ticketing! This is a small group gathering, so please don't hesitate if you're thinking about joining us!

For Direct Registration - Please Click here.

NOGAS96Volts To check out my blog, and MyElectricfly to check out my website.

Electricfly is a 1989 Pontiac Firefly - designed to run on Electric Power back some 14 years ago by a Group of High School Students and their teacher.

My goals with the car have been three fold - Reduce Weight, Reduce Aerodynamic Drag, and Improve Energy Efficiency (Lighter Batteries, Higher performance batteries, solar roof, better placed batteries).

The purpose of this Event is to meet other EcoModders, and share AeroMod ideas suitable to all vehicles, and the Firefly/Electricfly in particular.

Please join me by registering Now and bringing your ideas, presentations, and enthusiasm for vehicle improvement!