View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 10:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
jtbo
Master EcoModder

ZX - '97 Citroen ZX Monaco
OldContinents
90 day: 61.05 mpg (US)
Only their promises disappear faster than their carboard ads

Kammback design is perhaps one that might be bit shady ground according to law, rest I think should be ok.

This one was before Kamm, so maybe it really should be Ledwinka back?
Tatra 77 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our police has been replaced by speed cameras, so much that even I spend 3 times more on road than average person, can't even remember when I did saw police last time and if there is a police they seem to be not very interested from mods, so even I get bit illegal side, there is much of real danger of getting caught.

However, I understand well other side, if someone drives over me and I have illegal mods, then I'm not getting much if anything from insurance.

I know that I can block rear window, but then I must have passenger side mirror too, which I do have.

It is also possible to have 'cargo' that is safely secured and not extending more than 1 meter over outline of car, if extending more, red warning flag is required.

Trunk lid/door is made from plastic, it is not metal at all if I'm not mistaken, so I'm thinking of screwing right trough it to mount that kammback thing.

I will try to find corrugated plastic for belly pan and front airdam might be good to be made from that too.

edit: I did found something that looks similar to Coroplast, it is made from pp, 6.56 feet x 9.84 feet is 62.05 toymoney (euros) + delivery which is not cheap either, probably over 20 and still I need to pick it up from 15 miles and I don't have anything to transport such big sheet, that was 8mm thick, there is smaller sheets that are 5mm thick, but those too are too long to fit into my transportation methods, maybe I could get them precut from them, that would save bit of hazzle.

Last edited by jtbo; 04-14-2011 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: Coroplast replacement found