Thread: Ultra Lean
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 10:49 PM   #36 (permalink)
richard_lyew
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmeebryan View Post
I have experience with the Haltech E8 Standalone unit (supports full sequential injection, boost control, supplemental injection such as methanol or water, launch control, traction control, etc) in my highly modified Dodge Stratus Coupe that made over 500fwhp, and a FAST XFI standalone computer in my Buick T-type that has run mid 10's in the 1/4 and will run mid 9's after this engine rebuild (crank bearings went).

I honestly got a kick out of this guy calling himself a "Pro Tuner" when he's using an Apexi piggy back unit and just clicking buttons. You call that professional?! LOL. Prove to me that you actually hooked it up right and clicking those buttons actually changes your ECU parameters (IE, turn your super bubble maker off and show us the AFR changing), and then we can further this conversation.
hahahaaa as for you sir you are just a cereal box tuner that does the same thing that have been done for years and still doing(nothing new). the (+) side of tuning is NOTHING compare to the (-) side of tuning. i bet if you should try to tune on the lean side you would burn soooooooooooo many engines because its not what you are used to LOL. what im doing is totally new to you that's why you don't understand and maybe next year you will start to understand a little more. this forum has a long way to go but ill be here.