View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 01:08 PM   #75 (permalink)
steffen707
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcb View Post
hello kitty + hotglue = clock

There are plenty of whizbang drag racer computers, that cannot be the motivation here though. However cdA cRR might be an area of mutual interest. Less so for bsfc probably, unless you are on fuel restricted race of some sort (though the algorithms are based on changes in acceleration and mass and cdA cRR). If a feature helps you drag race though, it is only incidental, not the primary intent of the mpguino project. Maybe you need an ETGuino branch of your own
DUDE! What is your problem?

If you read my post in its entirety you would have seen that I said the clock would be cool (FOR ANYBODY) as long as its not using up precious code space for other "ecomodder friendly" features.

And as I stated before, and as FALCON4 stated after your post, he's already created the code for the clock.

And since the mpguino project is open source, why don't you stop bashing other people's suggestions. I don't need a clock to drag race, I would like a clock on the mpguino as I will use it for a MPH gauge on my drag car. And if it can show a clock as well, then cool. If it can't have a clock because that will take too much time to code, take up too much space then that's okay. I've got a cell phone with a clock as backup.