View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 12:27 AM   #252 (permalink)
Thymeclock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesqf View Post
There you go again, accusing others of practicing your own behavior :-)
You are aggressive and your sole, regurgitated response is to accuse others of being just like you. The phrase "There you go again" may have worked for Ronald Reagan. But YOU certainly are no Ronald Reagan...

And the inclusion of a smile after delivering an insult in nothing more than a continued display of your passive/aggressive behavior.

Quote:
Perhaps there is a problem with your browser? When I look back at my previous posts, I see plenty of quotes.
You see lots of things that are non-existent. Cite some examples in past posts of where you have quoted me in context and have responded directly. You avoid doing so at all costs.

Quote:
Or perhaps you're annoyed because I practice the courtesy (long commonplace on boards where intelligent discussion takes place) of not repeatedly re-quoting entire posts, but just enough to serve as a pointer back to the original?
It's not "courtesy", it's denial, a convenient way of saving face, done through omission or selective editing.

Quote:
May I suggest that this is more a problem with your lack of attention span than any fault of mine? Certainly I find it makes reading threads much easier.
Sure. It's embarrassing for you to be constantly quoted and confronted with a record of what you said, verbatim. You are hoping that everyone reading what you said forgot it as soon as another post appeared in its wake.

Quote:
And may I point out that unless and until you are appointed a moderator, you do not set the rules here.
And neither do you, so I intend to keep quoting you to point out your absurdity and your endless combativeness.

Quote:
(I'll also note that neither the style nor the content of my comments seem to have bothered anyone else, so again, if you want to get to the root of the problem, a mirror might be quite helpful.)
You aren't addressing them, you are addressing me, and I will respond appropriately, whether you like it or not.

Quote:
Merely to demonstrate how wildly off-base you are, as a matter of fact, I've never owned a television set, and watch it only on the rare occasions when I'm constrained by courtesy, as when visiting friends. Wouldn't recognize Letterman if I met him in the street.
Who cares? But you understood the point made about it though, didn't you?