View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 12:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
element6
Commutimus Maximus

Thanks! The Insight has 88k mi on the odo.. plus it is practically new inside.. you can't tell that it was ever driven. No accidents, nothing. IMA battery pack is perfect.

As far as mods go, I am going to mod for comfort at first..

I think I might be swapping the two front seats out with those from an Acura RSX type S.. I can usually find a pair of good condition type S seats for about $150 here.

The original cassette deck is still in there, so I'll probably switch that out with my trusty old kenwood cd player so that I can listen to my ipod.

There is already a cruise control module installed from the PO.. but I'm not sure which one it is and I will have to post some pictures to find out. It's currently not working; so I definitely need to take a look at it. I know it's not the Rostra one. My cruise buttons are on a stalk below the headlight/signal stalk.

Other than that, I was thinking of lowering the car for better aerodynamics, seeing as there is no where to go down here that isn't paved beautifully. But I'd have to see how much that would actually help aero.. it may not do anything at all.

For now I'm going to give it a nice wash, wax, and full detail like I do with every car when I first get it Nothing better than a clean, shiny car.