View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 10:23 AM   #52 (permalink)
Floordford
Muscle Car Modder

QuikSilver - '00 Ford Mustang GT
90 day: 24.7 mpg (US)
Well I dont want this to go into a heated he said he said. Yes it it true I havent personally made or bought one to run through the ringer. But I know there are many that put down this system without their own testing as well. There are also those that speak highly of these systems that do run them and of course those that tried them and it didn't work for them. So with that said, it seems that there is a 50/50 mix of lovers and haters of this. The supporters of which ever side you are on may seem greater.

Granted I can't answer your every question because with 1 answer comes 10 more questions. At some point its just an attack waiting for one of those answers to have fault. Not that some of those questions are bad its just searching for fault instead of useful info.

The most definitive thing that would prove good testing procedures is if the people that use these say what design of unit was used, what water mix, the supporting accessories, the engine its feeding, the output and draw of the unit, then repeatable MPG test with and without. Also idling and emissions testing.

To me the reason i back the idea of electrolysis in vehicles is because there are those that have had positive results. And I feel that just like the light bulb this will be refined and there will be many failures along the way. To me it seems that majority of the ones that fail are not doing any refinements. But they do debunk those that are spewing the instant claims of grandeur. And it would be nice to get the scammers out of the way.

Last edited by Floordford; 05-26-2011 at 10:29 AM..