Thread: 2012 ford focus
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 04:27 PM   #29 (permalink)
Arragonis
The PRC.

Or indeed from the same report, about the changes...

Quote:
The reason is not so much how the designer's hand has changed the car's look, but rather how the bean counters and product managers have completely changed what the Jetta is. It's no longer a premium compact sedan with a price to match. Now it's a near-mid-size four-door with an ultra-competitive base price.

Jetta fans and auto journalists have been less than enthused with the changes. Buyers, however, apparently disagree. Sales of the new Jetta through April are up 68.8 percent. So which camp is right?
We could swap stories all night. But I'm 7 hours ahead so I'll be in bed first

EDIT - But hang on a minute....

Quote:
Pressed for time before a long trip, when we took the car in for its most recent oil change, we neglected to use Volkswagen's lovely free scheduled maintenance feature and instead took the car to a local lube shop, where the technicians struggled with performing the oil change on the diesel Jetta. They had a tough time removing the skid plate in order to get to the oil pan, and apparently neglected to properly re-install the plug on the pan. Still, in the two and a half months after the oil change, not a single Autoblog staff member noticed oil pooling in driveways or parking lots or observed any other telltale problems. In short, we remain full of questions about the reasons for the Cup Street's demise, as it continued to perform brilliantly up until the very end.
So letting potential bodgers at your product means its unreliable for everyone ? Hmmm.

Like I tapped we could go on forever.

Lets just agree to disagree.

Otherwise someone will come in with politics