Thread: crazy comments
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
larrybuck
Master EcoModder

Wink

Senta SE: I appreciate the help; but was looking for more depth on the ice and the handle.
I was expecting a long frozen ice fishing story.... and the handle... yes, something attached to a tool to make the employment of it's usage more deft!

You DID blow me away w Bay-Em-Vay! never heard in that context!

Oh come on w Illi-noise??? You don't say Chev-ro-lett do you???

I correct myself w Lay-Moans....sounds a little naughty!

I'm sorry... Poorssh is not acceptable ANYWHERE! The car was named after a female relative...think about it.

Tuu-shaay on the Wed-ness=day!!!

I take full responsibility for my slow paragraph learning curve. 56 now, got 1st computer only a yr. ago. I find that most instruction manuals for this and cell phones are quite a joke, since some of them are biblical tract size , and not very informative! Easy for the younger because its your norm. How would you feel if I put you on a pre '74 motorcycle (the yr the USA demanded that all bikes sold as new in the states had to have their rear brakes operated on the right side) that was a brand unfamiliar to you, and then laughed as you shifted while wanting to brake or the opposite??

Had to vent!!

How many have heard Dot-sun, instead of Daaat-sun?

Some spell FORD as first on race day, or found on road dead...
Fiat is fix it again Tony
Anyone have some new ones?

Old trivia anyone?
What is an L-88, and what was it's rated HP?
Same w an LS-6, and original LS-7's. What cars were they on?

What was the cu of Ford's V8 just prior to when the Mustang came out? (small V8)

What are the 2 V8 engines that both Ford and Chevy have made that share the same ci size??

What similarly engined car was sold that was like the original Cobra, but in oem form had a different model name?

What does the term "toploader" really mean?

A 440 Magnum... I'm sincerely not too much of a gun guy.. other than a tough sounding name; does it apply to any special factory hi-pro detail specifically, or just general like Ram Tough?? A friend had one of these as an ex state police car! What are the likely 2 choices as far as brand, and model, that describe the car above?

What was the 1st yr. that : I'm handing the baton off !! run w it! (smile)