View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 07:41 AM   #128 (permalink)
Arragonis
The PRC.

[QUOTE=Piwoslaw;245229]That's where is should be! Mine is before the turbo, so the engine/ECU has no idea how the turbo increased, and how much the intercooler decreased, intake air temperature. Good thing that PSA's injuneers didn't also put the boost pressure sensor before the turbo[QUOTE=Piwoslaw;245229]

Yep, but I wish I knew that beforehand

PSA Ingeniousneurs always amazed me when I had a 205/206 - some bits were amazingly clever and some you just wondered if they could be bothered that day - probably that short working week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piwoslaw View Post
Helga smokes? Only when you floor it, or is she a regular? Filterless, or does she have a DPF?
She aways does on startup - I thought Turbo or HGF at first but that was 45K miles ago and everything is still fine and she uses no oil between changes.

Otherwise full welly gets some smoke. I noticed some of the joints (press only) on the turbo boost pipe were loose a while ago and taped them up - still solid. So maybe something else like a dirty injector. I'm going to try some cleaning additive on the next tank and see what happens.