View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 04:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Krayzie
EcoModding Apprentice

Alexa - '07 Honda Civic LX
90 day: 38.32 mpg (US)

FX - '06 Infiniti FX35
90 day: 17.98 mpg (US)

Priya - '03 Saturn Ion 3
90 day: 27.81 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cd View Post
You could plug up the grille and the area surrounding the fog lights and it would resemble the Volt ( The shape of the top and bottom grilles on both cars are very similar. They appear to have been designed by the same designers trading notes .)
http://puregreencars.com/files.php?f...Chevy-Volt.jpg
yup grille block is what i'll be working on first. the middle of the bottom one is already 1/3 covered by my license place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floordford View Post
I see that you have vent shades and mudflaps. Could test with and without those. And mirrors maybe. If plain aluminum wheel covers cause hesitance then you may consider clear acrylic covers. I may do that because I have a Mustang GT. Pizza pans would look very out of place on my car.
i would prefer not to remove the shades...as i really like the way they look. i know its not the best for aero but sometimes you have to make exceptions.

ive been hesitant on removing the front mud flaps because or fears from rock chips but i think i'll try it out. the rear doesnt have flaps but there is a huge hole which acts like a parachute which needs to be addressed.

as for the underbody, ive poked my head under there....well tried to at least and do see room for a lot of improvement.