View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
drv2die
EcoModding Lurker

wally world batteries

been reading around and seems people have a had time keeping batteries in there ev's something ive ran across in my work is wally world has a wonderful exchange policy on most of there batteries which are usually cheaper ( i know there floodies but if you get a new set for free ) i have had four of these batteries in different non ev cars that went out 2 i had bought and ran dead and 1 was in a car i bought found the receipt in the glove box the other battery i got from work totally free. i just took them to wally world they usually tell me they need to charge and retest them. i let them do there thing to them then they try to give me a prorate or sell me another battery. i then go into offense mode tell how the battery is only 6 months old my cars on the side of the road ( or how i had to be towed ) after 5 min of haggling i have a new battery. now i know with a big pack you couldnt go to the same store but there are at 6 stores around me. just stating i did get the one battery from work warrantied out with out a receipt it just took around 20 min of negotiating and i got to talk to the manager. let me know what you think about it.