View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 11:37 PM   #29 (permalink)
larrybuck
Master EcoModder

Wow! You don't think that entry freaked me out!!! LOL! If you have been following any of my recent posts, you should see I'm doing better!

So the cool cats riding around in the early air conditioning days got it from the mouth of babes...I mean ducks!???

That's why you would want all your Ducks in a row!!

So happy people in the hot summertime.... when they say everythings JUST DUCKIE!!; they naturally were talking about this setup!!

They called them Decoy's, because after all that cold air passes through them; they no longer can act coy, they become de-coy! Sounds painful!!

The hotter, and muggier the place you live; the more ducks you have lined up in a row!

I heard on movies that cold duck soup is supposed to be good. Now we know how they get that way!

Seriously, would anyone be able to come up w a picture of this duck option, or are you pulling our legs, or tweeking our beaks???

The earliest AC I ever heard about was funky minature rain barrel looking tanks that mounted on brackets outside the passenger window mostly on GM cars, and simply worked as some kind of mist-er!!?????

Oh! Don't let your head get too big; it might not fit in your car!!LOL!!