View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
xxPaulCPxx
EcoModding Lurker

FS: VX Wheels with nearly new tires

These parts came either from my CRX that was hit in the side while it sat in my driveway, or from the CRX that I bought to replace it.

D15b2 DX engine block from 90 CRX = $200
All sensors are intact. Includes Intake manifold. Includes exhaust Manifold with newer O2 sensor. Car had 141K on odometer before it was hit while parked in the driveway. Was fed a steady diet of Mobil 1 oil. Head was rebuilt at about 120K, oil pan gasket replaced then as well. Will ship, buyer pays freight.

4 VX Rims with nearly new Michelin Harmony tires mounted = SOLD for $300
Rims have a few scratches here and there, they do include the center caps. The Michelin Harmony tires are #3 in their class on reviews on Tirerack.com. They cost $77 each new. Two tires have 10.5/32 tread left (out of 11/32 new) and two have 8/32 tread left. These tires have a lot of life in them. Rim weighs 9lbs., tire weighs 16lbs. Lightweight rims with near new rubber – Hooray!

I'm selling these rims/tires as they are wasted on me. I already had just put on$500 worth of new Michelin Green X tires before my previous CRX was hit, so I really didn't need this perfect set that came with the new (to me) CRX.

I know you guys have never heard of me before on this forum, I'm active on CRX Community. I came here based on Google serched of VX wheels for sale, I thought someone might be interested here.

Last edited by xxPaulCPxx; 08-07-2011 at 01:46 PM.. Reason: Sold tires