View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 10:36 AM   #44 (permalink)
reformed
Did you get that thing?

Green Machine - '92 Honda Civic LX
90 day: 39.98 mpg (US)

Money pit - '97 Infiniti j30
90 day: 22.74 mpg (US)
Update!!

I just checked everything this morning to see if things were going smoothly and I found a flaw in my plan. I just checked my paypal and they are taking almost a $5 fee for every transaction, leaving me to take a $5 hit on each one so far. This is my mistake so I won't make the people who have paid already, pay for it.. no pun intended. But, I will have to up the price for anyone else who hasn't paid, so I'm covered. I already have more than enough to make an order so I'm OK if no one else buy in, but I don't want to take even more of a hit than I have already.

As I've said before, I'll be PMing people who have questions so forgive me if I send you one twice, or forget to send you one, this has gone far beyond what I originally expected and is taking up a LOT of my time that I don't have right now.

Anyway, deadline is still tomorrow the 13th. When I get back to work wed. I will make the transfer and as soon as it clears, I will make the order. Hopefully when I make the order I can get an idea of when it will arrive to me or a tracking number so I can give an update.