View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 05:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Arragonis
The PRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lee View Post
...So I put images in Photobucket...

BUT I hate when people reply to posts with large and/or many images by quoting and duplicating all those damned images again... why? Cuz I'm on dial-up and it really SLLOOWWWWWWSSS page loading down.

As far as the EM album, I haven't quite got the hang of that. ...
Frank - if you can get shots of Photobucket (or anyone else can as Frank is on morse code link ) - I'll add them to the instructions I'm going to do on hosting outside.

Each browser should detect the image is the same and only download it once - maybe a standard in the post title such as "Warning Pics" or "56K ? Go make a cup of tea" might be useful.

The album feature is worth a go as it is easy once you get the hang of it. Maybe try somewhere where you have a faster link, I can see 56K being frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euromodder View Post
On Apple's own Safari, it's "Copy Image Address" instead of location.
If you get me a screen shot, I'll add it to the instructions. If anyone wants to do a Linux one too I'll add it, PM me a link to your Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonG View Post
Google /Picasa works well too.
Make a public album (mine is labeled "Ecomodder") or a private one with the permission "that have the link" and use the link as shown above.
I'm going to do one about image hosting options. I have picassa myself via Google accounts (recommended ) and its free but a little odd in some parts. If someone can do one for Photobucket, ImageBucket or something else that would be good.

Next one will be basic guide to image resizing.

EDIT - All images in JPG format for size / speed pls.
Ta.