View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 04:03 PM   #24 (permalink)
Piwoslaw
aero guerrilla

Svietlana II - '13 Peugeot 308SW e-HDI 6sp
90 day: 58.1 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekke View Post
I also took 2.5 hour tour in Poland Gdynia and few other small cities near the harbour. The roads werent in perfect condition and you had lots of small cars there. Anyway its was nice to see some other countries also. I also got "robbed" in bakery. The sum was 9.2 local money and they took 4 euros of it. I though that the course was 1€=4 local money? Anyway food was still half the price what it would have cost in Finland.
I'm sorry to hear about the 'incident' in the bakery Unfortunately, some people still think that a foreigner with German plates is über-rich and won't notice or care if someone makes some money on him I apologize for my fellow countrymen and hope that the rest of your stay in Poland was better. And yes, 1€ = 4zlotys(PLN).

Euromodder - that is a great manual I wish Peugeot put an equal amount of care into its customers' satisfaction...
I wonder how hard/easy it would be to hack the start/stop function to allow engine off coasting in certain circumstances? OR would it be easier to by-pass it than hack it.

What matters is where you're going, not how fast.

"... we humans tend to screw up everything that's good enough as it is...or everything that we're attracted to, we love to go and defile it." - Chris Cornell

[Old] Piwoslaw's Peugeot 307sw modding thread