View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Arragonis
The PRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobstad View Post
wow, I can't even use a word beginning with the letter "w" which is another word for a prostitute?

why try to bother with an institution so lame as that?
@Bobcat

This is called a swear filter. I sit here and post on EM whilst my son (10) is sitting here playing pokemon, or star wars games. I would rather he didn't see language of any kind so I'm happy this is in place.

Secondly I didn't send you the PM or post before, just in case you link what I tap below with what you got.

Thirdly I'll post once and after that I'm out of here.

Bob - please re-read the postings of Frank and Euromodded again carefully. Both posted discussion items and if you read them again you may realise they tried to be helpful in getting the conversation going. An internet forum tends to be slower than an every day conversation - people can post at different times. We Europeans mostly have the place to ourselves until the evenings A conversation needs to grow and gain interest, some posts make a big impression and some don't. I have a few with no answers at all, only I was interested. Thats fine, thats how it goes.

I'm not sure why those responses required yours, and why then you had to call everyone here a (your words) "prostitute". I do take great exception to this and I have been called worse on far more explicit forums than this and I have lived, so I will live after this too.

We all post stuff we regret (I have loads of times) and I hope you will find time to apologise for this, even though I spell it with an 'S'.

Also please carefully re-read the postings on the Apple site you linked to. Someone there did help by editing your posts and others tried their best with the info you gave them. Someone made a good guess, I'm glad that worked out as I find iTunes totally baffling too - and I work in Software Development!

I'm not criticising or having a go at you. But I think a careful re-assessment of what you posted in reaction and maybe a few deep breaths and a nice cuppa and everything may look better.

I hope you take this in the way its intended.

Cheers.

A.