View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #4971 (permalink)
ElectricZX2
EcoModding Lurker

ElectricZX2 - '98 Ford ZX2 Cool Coupe
90 day: 140.91 mpg (US)
Thanks Greg....I'll look into that.
For now, I got realterm up and running with the help of Paul (Thanks!). Unfortunately I couldn't get any driving data because I didn't have a long enough cord.

It was funny...I had to download with my wife's computer that has internet, burn a disc with my old computer that doesn't have internet, and install on my oldest computer that doesn't have a usb drive but has serial...ha.

Anyways, here are the stats after an 11 miles drive through town with lots of stop and go. Didn't push it too hard but didn't take it easy. Always wish I had regen through town...
Only thing I'll check on later with a multimeter was VO =128...pack voltage should have been closer to 137 at that point (main contactor was open but precharge circuit was closed, would that be the difference?). Average pack voltage during the drive was probably right at about 138-139.
Also, can someone convert the temperature for me?
On interesting thing was that tr only goes between 0-238 rather than 0-511. I haven't pushed the pedal anywhere near the metal but I'm wondering if I'll see 1000amps at full throttle....I guess we'll see.

CF=002
HS=0464
RT=718
AH=015.0
VO=126