View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 12:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
deschlong
EcoModding Lurker

Arrow FS: OEM Honda Civic VX Cabin/Firewall & Engine Wiring Harness

Hello ecoModders,

Likely of interest to you, I've put up for auction on eBay a complete, beautiful OEM cabin wiring harness from a Canadian (CDM) 1992 5-wire O2 Honda Civic VX.

Hmm, since I'm *new* around here, I can't post links or images. However, if you cut and paste: ebay.ca/itm/220840779150 , you'll find my auction (same user name).

Some details (from auction listing):

It is complete from the under-dash fuse box to the ECU, and out to the p/s shock tower and headlight; the dash harness to the gauge cluster; and the d/s harness to the EGR all the way to the headlight and washer tank. Only blemishes are a few wires clipped at the radio connector (original connector is still there, though) and a clipped connector at the horn. Other than that, it is completely perfect and pulled, by me personally, from a working vehicle.

As you probably know, this wiring includes all the essential wiring in OEM colours for all the special VX features (5-wire O2, VTEC-E, clutch switch, upshift light and EGR).

Additionally, included in this auction as a bonus item is the 5-wire VX engine harness that is complete, but only cut at the distributor and VTEC solenoid, but I have replacement pigtails for these which will be included.

Thanks for the interest!