View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 11:38 PM   #35 (permalink)
Thymeclock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lee View Post
Here we are: http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...ving-1728.html

One last comment re: shaving: I've been using the same Gillette Fusion (5 blades) for over a year. My whiskers are like a wire brush so the key to easy shaving and long blade life is to only shave immediately after a nice hot shower, no exceptions. Washing face first or trying to soften things up with a hot washcloth just don't do it.
I wonder why Frank's avatar shows him with a beard? Maybe he doesn't look like that?

As for shaving: personally I've had a beard my entire adult life (close to 40 years) ever since the time I was able to grow one. IMHO shaving is a PITA, the biggest waste of time and money on earth. I converted my Norelco trimmer to run on line current through using a DC transformer - I hate battery operated devices as the batteries are always dead when you need to use them. I use that for just one minute per week and I'm all done.
Think of how much time you spend per day shaving, multiply it by 365, then by 40 (years, in my case). That time is far better spent on other things, even if it's just spent sleeping.