View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #5060 (permalink)
isaac_alaska
EcoModding Apprentice

Paul, you can also send your hard drive in to a company and they can send you a copy of everything that was on it. i've got several friends who've done it before when their hard drive crashed with lots of music/files on it. most of them are pretty reasonable, maybe a hundred dollars or so depending on how large the hard drive is and how badly it's damaged. since i'm guessing your hard drive didn't go through a bullet storm or a fire, there's a VERY good chance you can get everything back off of it. most companies will even send u the data on your choice of media (dvd, flash drive, new hard drive) but they'll charge you for whichever one you choose. dvd's are the most common i think.

in other news, i'm finally getting to start soldering components to my control board!

*edit*

or i was going to. but now i'm not positive which board i have and which BOM to follow. it's been about three months since i got the control board pcb, and it's not labeled which version it is.
This is the list of parts i ordered:
http://ecomodder.com/wiki/index.php/.../Control_board

and this is a picture of the board i have:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i think this this is the board that goes with the BOM i ordered, but i wanted to double check before i start soldering. does anyone happen to have a picture of this board built up?

Last edited by isaac_alaska; 09-09-2011 at 08:28 PM..