View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 06:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
ChazInMT
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
I web searched it to see if there were any websites throwing the "Brown Flag" (Calling BS) on this product, and like other scam type stuff, ie. Water Ionizers, they have saturated the web with crap so no reputible critics reach the top of the Google search.

This was near the top though. It is under a video which I hadn't the stomach to watch. These claims are simply insane though.
Quote:
Introduction of the product * : It is stoical of healthy resources from minerals as well as plants. With tiny amount, it enhances fuel effciency as well as removes the fragrance of smoke. Driving fuel effciency is 13~15% in the reduced distance, 30~40% in the remote distance. Futhermore, stealing fragrance of air-conditioner, it suggest uninformed air in your car. * General goods * 1) Fuel expenditure encouragement 2) Reduction of emissions 3) Higher energy 4) Decrease in sound 5) Antifungal function
I'm not sure about the rest of you, but "Uninformed Air" is of GRAVE concern to me. I just can't seem to stop thinking about it, I'm certainly glad to have finally found a product which will help me with this dire situation I have found myself in.

The Following User Says Thank You to ChazInMT For This Useful Post:
mcrews (09-11-2011)