Thread: Project MPG
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 05:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
HighMPG
EcoModding Apprentice

Super Duty - '12 Ford F250 Super Duty XLT Long Bed Super-Cab
90 day: 15.29 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven7 View Post
Yeah, E90 is the code for the generation, including sedans, wagons etc. I know my Corollas up to the AE86 and then... well, FWD happened. lol

That CL ad is amazing. Any car with Audrey Hepburn on the hood is OK by me! I just emailed a fine arts friend, asking for some paintings on the Anal Probe.

Yeah I didn't know for sure, but figured it couldn't be good for the tranny.

Oh, and your photo didn't work for some reason?
Humm weird, I can see my own picture?
link here
http://ecomodder.com/forum/attachmen...1&d=1316044060
You can also click on the link of my garage.
IDK I would not be caught dead in that red corolla but I would strip it for transmission/motor for a full rebuild and eco mods?I been thinking could I possibly add a fuel control module like a piggyback safc and mess around with the injector bandwidths for idle and driving and get better mpg?
Still waiting on my MPGuino or MPGuido how long do they take to send shipping confirmation?

Man you are getting 39+mpg put of a ford probe! That's pretty cool!
I am still on my first tank of gas since I joined the forum and I only travel 15-25 miles a day so it might be a week or two more for my MPG estimates. I hope to get the MPGuido soon so I can calibrate it and get better figures and see my driving habits and places to improve. I guess getting a vacuum meter is next on the list. Hey I think my 1989 BMW 525i had one of these right? the stock ones ran off vacuum also if I'm not mistaken.

And yes, today I did not shut my car off and tend to do more coasting from 70 and coast about a 1/4 mile *est and need to use the brakes very little or not at all. during my 20 mile'ish trip i make about 4-6 times. Today there was traffic but I was able to coast till I only used the brakes for the stop sign. Some Mercedes behind me got impatient and started tailgating me i just ignored him since I was going faster then the speed limit of 30. I was doing 38mph and coasting before my pulse of acceleration.

Good Bye Insight Hello 6.7 Diesel Truck!
**My First Hybrid Insight**

Last edited by HighMPG; 09-15-2011 at 06:02 PM..