View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 04:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
CrazyLee
EcoModding Lurker

The Beast - '93 Fleetwood Flair includes kitchen sink
90 day: 9.2 mpg (US)

The Bigger Beast - '03 Winnebago Sightseer Motor Home
I got the JayCar pulse & hold module

I looked at the JayCar module and it looked good the price is au $19.95 . The price was right and the shipping from Australia was only $10.00

I built the module from the parts provided. The kit was very well done. The manual was excellent and made the job very easy.
I recommend this module for anyone who has pulse and hold injectors. It makes no sense to try and build your own circuit!

This solves that pesky problem completely.

If you want a completely assembled module and I can put the kit together for you for the included cost of the module and labor for $45.00 plus shipping to you.

email me: mailto:lklemetti@comcast.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLee View Post
Hi, I found out this morning the photo's weren't loaded onto the server. I fixed that tonight. Comparing the traces for other P&H injectors they don't look like mine turned out. I got 50 MPG in my converter test. I think I know why. The mpguino may be reading the trace upside down! Looking at the small pulse gap between the actual first and last pulse. If I invert the signal it may read OK.
Nah! I still wouldn't get the actual pulse width. But it explains the 50 mpg reading.

I'll keep trying. I got the pre-built 'guino and I can't rebuild the code.

I may the Inj Delay to 1350us to see what happens there. It's at 500us now. I'm reading 13 mpg right now and 10.5 mpg is what I have been getting.

I really need to do a mpg run. I just filled up the tank. UGH! 70.119 gallons @ $3.509/gal= $225.00 I drove 60 miles w/ my 57 chevy in tow. The gauge shows about 5-7 gallons gone. about 8.5 mpg ( 5/5ths on my gauge. ) about 15 gallons per mark. 787 miles at 10.5 mpg. Hows that for hyper-mileing!

Cheers, Lee
================================================== ========
Thanks, Lee

Last edited by CrazyLee; 10-19-2011 at 10:54 PM.. Reason: added text
The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyLee For This Useful Post:
dcb (10-19-2011)