View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 11:16 PM   #43 (permalink)
Thymeclock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lee View Post
Two things: they better stop *****ing about the consequences of congestion, and nothing is going to change until nature says "enough!".
Frank, I might even be able to agree with parts of your comment, but I can't because it's unclear in every point.

Who is the "they"?

Who is *****ing about the "consequences of congestion" other than you?

And lastly, what makes you think that "nature" will say "enough"?

Example: NY City (where I was born) has always been crowded and congested and even filthy and crime ridden (beyond all belief compared to today), not just during my life span but for many generations before me. Yet people flock to it, not just from all over America, but from all over the world, and want to live here. In fact overall it is much better now than it was than I was a kid during the '60's and '70's, although it is hardly a Utopia. (Ironically, there is a neighborhood within part of NY city that is actually named Utopia, FWIW. ) I prefer to live in the suburbs, but many, both rich, poor and everything in-between don't mind living in a densely populated place.

So please tell us what part of "nature" is going to have an eruption because of this?