View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
David Moran
EcoModding Lurker

Hyper mpg possibility.

Hello,

My name is David Moran, I have recently sought a patent for a super economy device. This can be coupled with any type of motor, electric, diesel, or petrol. The system that I have designed will I believe allow cars to have a capability of in excess of 200mpg, while also being capable of reasonable perrformance. My primary aim in posting this thread is to attract interest such that together we can get this built and perhaps manufactured. The intellectual rights in this regard need to be protected and I will therefore only divulge the full details to anyone who is prepared to meet and sign a non-disclusure aggreement.
As a means to raise finance to produce a viable prototype I will shortly be selling details of a lesser invention, a device to generate electricity that uses no fossil fuels. The details of this I will make available for a small fee to anyone once I have manufactured a viable prototype, subject to the signing of a non-disclosure agreement (for this no meeting will be required). This will be licensed for personal use only. More wide ranging use I will consider following discussions.
I hope you find this of interest and look forward to having some discussions.
Thank you.