View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 02:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
re-evaluating
EcoModding Lurker

Arrow CRX suspension help (buckboards are smoother)

I hope this is the correct area to post this if not please feel free to move it.

I have spent the last several month swapping a 90 CRX Si with an 89 HF motor and trans. I have run into a lot of stumbling blocks along the way but I am finally getting it out on the road.
I of course bought the body from a kid that was in the progress of making it a ricer. I have de-riced it as much as possible along the way but it still has the junk coil over springs and shocks on it that someone had installed.

I didn't expect it to ride like my old Buick but my 1 ton dually rides 10 times better than this thing. So the question is does anyone know where and what I can buy to help out the ride of this car? I have looked for stock stuff but really haven't found much available for it. Everything seems to direct me to these coil overs and that isn't going to work long term.

Sorry for the long post but I am hopeful that someone can direct me to parts that are more suitable for someone over 50 trying to conserve energy and keep his kidneys intact.

Thanks in advance Dave