View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 09:56 AM   #511 (permalink)
TXwaterdog
EcoModding spendthrift

WindedWarrior - '12 Ford Focus SE
90 day: 33.46 mpg (US)
I use the NASA spacescapes for my computer background.. it auto updates and uses real pictures from space, might I just say w o w.

I on the other hand am a Realtor. I have a BFA in communication design/ multimedia marketing.

I've been into ECO my whole life and have constantly done my little things to save the planet without turning into a vegan hippie that smells like patchouli. How you might be asking.. I don't use plastic bags at the grocery store for one (never have). I volunteer a couple of times a year for various things. One of the things I used to do but haven't in a couple of years is snorkel the local waterways and clean-out plastic bags and other debris from them. You'd be surprised how many I'd find. It is IMO our #1 wasted byproduct that can be 100% eliminated. I'll try to stay off my plastic bag soapbox here.. but that's just a hot-button for me. Now I'm off to save the planet one little step at a time... ok maybe not so much but I'll carpool to get there.

"May the wind always be at your back and the sun always upon your face. May the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars."
~ Boston George

Last edited by TXwaterdog; 11-03-2011 at 10:06 AM..