View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 09:27 PM   #619 (permalink)
CollinK
EcoModding Lurker

I have been working on the controller but recently most of my time has been spent elsewhere. Though, if you check the source repo you'll see that I have been making semi-regular updates to that.

Today I started compiling wiki pages which detail the trials and tribulations of making your own controller. The goal is to gather all the relevant info a person might need when designing or modifying a controller. You know, all of the stuff I wish someone had said to me before I blew up some IGBTs and ruined drivers.

It would be cool if any knowledgeable people could either sign up to be a member of the project and add to the wiki themselves or post what info they think should be included. As I can I'll edit the wiki to include more and more formulas and information. If, Heaven forbid, I got some detail wrong, then please tell me that too!

revolt-ac-controller - Open ReVolt AC Motor Controller Firmware - Google Project Hosting

As a side note, I do plan to actually do more testing soon and scope the controller and do more videos and all that jazz. Hopefully that all will happen within a week or so.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CollinK For This Useful Post:
gtx90 (11-22-2011), MPaulHolmes (11-03-2011), sawickm (11-04-2011)