View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
BoNe-MD
Lurker

Corsica the Corsair - '96 Chevrolet Corsica
90 day: 20.25 mpg (US)
Parts/Project 92Paseo

1992 Toyota Paseo, manual transmission w/sun roof + moon panel.
Interior is in pretty decent shape, except for a couple of pieces. Up for sale as a parts car or a project car, since it needs some pretty hefty TLC. Engine has 310k+ miles on it as of this post, back struts I wouldn't even call struts, left front has a worn bearing, and a bad strut. It burns oil, the shifter sticks, the clutch is questionable, the locks don't match, the spoiler's been ripped off, the passenger-rear corner has been crunched, there is body damage on the left and right by the doors.

On the plus side, it gets 29-33mpg depending on the conditions and city/highway (EPA average is 27). Most of the interior is intact and whole, with only a few pieces suffering from sever scratches, water damage, and a cigarette burn on the back seat... Inexpensive brand cotton filter set up in short-ram intake, stock air filtration system is in the trunk.

Anywho, I need the car until mid-March, at which point I am moving across the country and, sadly, cannot take it with. It's currently up for Best Offer, until after the New Year and I can get an idea of some value on it. It's been good to me, and I would like to see it be of further use, whether it be parts, rebuilt, or turned into a trailer. Or a giant planter box.

Pics to come soon. Thanks!