View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #56 (permalink)
TX_Dj
EcoModding Lurker

Mega - '07 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Mega Cab Dually SLT
Team Cummins
Last 3: 20.68 mpg (US)

Akane - '11 Honda CBR250R
Motorcycle
90 day: 51.66 mpg (US)
Thanks Luckey, As we can see from my fuel log, I've not always been too mindful about FE in this truck, and it got worse as my injectors started dying. I was pleasantly surprised to see my FE was no worse with the high performance programs after I added all the extra stuff and swapped my injectors... and even more pleased to see real FE numbers when I was trying to achieve them. Best with the old injectors was a hair over 20 on a long run. First attempt at the same trip after all the changes was 22.7, so definitely heading in the right direction.

This week I'll be experimenting with reduced "PoD" on the full performance program, seeing if I can get reasonable performance with its power reduced by that method, as it is leaps and bounds more drive-able than the Revo sw0. If not, I'll see if TNT-R has a sw0 as well, I don't know that it does... but swapping from Revo sw0 back to stock, reprogram the programmer, put TNT-R sw7 back on, and reverse takes about 45 minutes each time I do it... not very handy for when I need some power in the truck.

2011 Honda CBR250R (brand spankin' new)