View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 03:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
adamj12b
Master EcoModder

EVVette - '71 Chevy Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by evimarn View Post
Hi Adam please keep the info flowing can't wait to know more , guess most are getting curious / interested as I am.
HAHA Im glad people are interested.

I have hit a little bit of a road block financially. I have to wait till my birthday rolls around in a couple weeks to order the last parts for the logic board. I still needed dc-dc converts, one of which will take some extra time to get because its special order. I also forgot the optos for the inputs so i cant test those yet.

Ive been working on wiring up a test stand for it and adding wires to the connector.

On monday the driver boards will be here. I was graciously donated the money to build them and plan to get that tested right away. I was hoping I could use the uprising board to do the testing of the driver board, but im going to have to use the old revolt board for pwm signal.

In other news, Ive got most of the 1kA controller built! The water plate is done and the cap and modules are mounted. All I got left is bus bars and install some new washers that came yesterday.

Here are some pics of the controller.

Untitled by AdamBrunette, on Flickr

IMG_1285 by AdamBrunette, on Flickr

-Adam

You can download RTD Explorer for the Cougar controllers at www.EVVette.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adamj12b For This Useful Post:
evimarn (12-02-2011), NashvilleEVFiero (01-27-2012)