View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
HHOTDI
Rapturee

Sippy2 - '15 Honda NC700XD DCT
90 day: 59.51 mpg (US)

Shorty - '02 Ford F150 XL
...question

[QUOTE=cvetter;276028]I am happy to announce the Schedule for 2012 Vetter Fuel Economy Challenges:

Hello Craig, So glad to see that you have posted the 2012 schedule and I am excited about it. I was checking my calendar and noticed that the Washington location, TBA, is listed as a Saturday June 1st. The calendar reads Friday is the 1st and Saturday is the 2nd....If you could clarify it for us that would be great...and i am so looking forward to it too!

May I also put my $.02 in for a suitable location..? The Tri-Cities (pasco/kennewick/richland), they have a lot of excellent roads and wide-open spaces for a nice competition like this(and it is only 2.5 hrs from my house, lol). It is pretty hot there that time of the year, so you should feel right at home, lol. We are very excited to see your progress through the winter with your friend's Ninja and the tail fairing you guys are making for it. Thanks for the updates, they're truly an inspiration to the rest of us.

A very special thanks Craig to you and Carol for all you guys do, it is noticed and much appreciated and we are grateful. Mike :{)